Would you like to:
-Discipline with kindness and firmness?
-Reduce power struggles?
-Encourage personal responsibility?
-Find more joy in parenting?
Positive Discipline focuses on developing a relationship with your child based on respect for both parties. It emphasis’s being KIND and FIRM at the same time. Positive Discipline is neither punitive or permissive, and promotes increased skills and love within the family.
5 Criteria for Positive Discipline:
- Being KIND and FIRM. (Encouraging and respectful)
- Helps children feel a sense of BELONGING and SIGNIFICANCE. (Connection)
- Effective LONG TERM. (Punishment is only effect short term, and has negative long term results)
- Teaches SOCIAL and LIFE SKILLS. (Cooperation, problem solving skills, respect, accountability, and concern for others)
- Helps children discover that they are CAPABLE, and to use their personal power in constructive ways.
-6 weekly 1 hour classes or pick and choose the classes based on topic interest!
-Weekly emails to check in with progress, and difficulties
-Private Facebook Group where past and present participants can discuss techniques, support, and more!
For only $75 for all 6 classes or $15 per drop in fee, you can get an edge on parenting! Spouses are welcome to join at no extra cost!
-Week 1: What do you want for your children? Curiousity Questions. Hugs
-Week 2: What is Positive Discipline? Kind AND Form. Positive Time Outs.
-Week 3: Belief Behind the Behaviour. Mistaken Goal Chart. Birth Order and Sibling Rivalry
-Week 4: Natural and Logical Consequences. Focusing on Solutions Through Family Meetings. Routine Charts.
-Week 5: Connection Before Correction. Wheel of Choice. Encouragement Vs Praise. Back Talk.
-Week 6: Lifestyle Priorities. Accepting Mistakes as Learning Experiences. Empowering VS Discouraging.
Positive Discipline Workbooks can be purchased at check out.